The BEGINNERS GUIDE TO OPENING AN ACCOUNT and WORKING ON COINMAMA 2018: How To BUY 8 ALTCOINS Without Being Scammed!
You need just 3 magical steps to work on Coinmama. Are you motivated? Yes? If no, see all the steps.
1. Create Your Coinmama Account, 2. Get Verified for Buying Cryptocurrency, and 3. Place Your Cryptocurrency Order.
Those are all the steps you need to transact. However, I have one more step you need to see. More on that later.
I have more value to let you know. If you think you don’t want my deep researched, and value intros, please jump and pass this section to the main steps of buying your first digital asset on Coinmama, else, let’s see what you didn’t know.
Coinmama is known as a grade “A” credit card cryptocurrency exchange. Why?
Of course, there is no doubt about that because when there, you can use not just your credit card to buy Cryptocurrencies but your debit card as well (MasterCard and Visa only) – how inviting is that?
Don’t worry, just trust me and you will get every detail + safe zone steps you need to succeed on Coinmama Altcoin exchange.
And a big disclosure; I don’t use every jump-and-join crypto exchange, I stick with few I trust their credibility (security and operations), and I have used.
Again, there are brands of crypto exchanges every Altcoin Nerd investor should use.
To wrap up, as a pro crypto trader, you need to know the top 10 qualities of reputable Bitcoin exchange websites, and lastly, how to Solve Identity Verification Problems.
We’re Coinmama, a financial service that makes it fast, safe and fun to buy digital currency, anywhere in the world.
We believe that the future of money is one where we, the people, are in control of our own economy.
A future where there’s no place for middle-men, hidden fees, and fine print.
To deliver on that promise, we have come to work every day since 2013 to create the simplest financial service out there – spoken in a language you can understand, and backed by customer service you can count on.
That is what they had to say about them self.
Agreed, Coinmama is a trusted and flexible cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to get up to 8 cryptos with a credit card.
Coins at Coinmama:
Bitcoin ( BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum- (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Cardano ( ADA), QTUM (QTUM), Ripple(XRP), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
If I should go the way of review, I think Coinmama qualifies as a pro Bitcoin trading website. Why?
Apart from the number reason I am featuring it (security and flexibility), you can easily see those behind the startup.
Just to point out, the founder of Coinmama is Asaph Schulman – an entrepreneur who held a wide range of leadership roles in startups over the past 20 years.
See, when a cryptocurrency website has 90+ credibility index, it makes me crazy about it.
When we talk of credibility, you can see why I stick with Coinbase, and even went ahead to show how to work with it without being scammed.
Don’t be so excited because just like Coinbase’s last 2 years viral customer desk challenge, and having employed more hands, I won’t be afraid to tell you what I don’t like about Coinmama.
Before we go on deeply, should you need the support quickly, see below.
5 Reasons You Should Transact/Work with CoinMama Exchange
1. Coinmama is flexible, beginner friendly, and functions with a great interface.
2. Coinmama qualifies as a good crypto exchange as we know the behind the scene makers – team.
3. Coinmama is a secure crypto exchange with Comodo Secure and Security Guard-Tust variables.
4. Coinmama extends her service to many countries around the world – 180+
5. Coinmama is fully registered with Money Service Business # 31000084489239. Proof here.
Do you know that you can buy all Coinmama featured cryptocurrencies with your local currency? This is crazy…
Believe me, you don’t want to miss the review coming up. Be the first to get it below
5 STEPS TO OPENING A COINMAMA WALLET ACCOUNT
Requirements: An email account and a strong password.
To buy cryptocurrencies on Coinmama,
1. Visit CoinMama.com and create an account (sign-up with an email address)
2. Get Verified for Buying Cryptocurrency (enter the required information, and provide a proof of ID.)
3. Place Your Cryptocurrency Order (you can choose which cryptocurrency you want to buy and enter your payment details to make the purchase).
With the above, you are good to go. But you want to set up two-factor authentication as well, right? Please don’t ignore
1. Create Your Coinmama Account
• Visit Coinmama.com homepage and Sign up at the top right corner to create an account.
• Enter the basic info needed in the empty boxes. When done, click on Create Account – below.
Go to your email and click on the verification link sent.
You will get this;
Hi YOUR NAME and welcome to Coinmama!
To start buying cryptocurrencies, please confirm your email address by clicking the link below or copying and pasting it into your browser:
If you forget your password, you can always recover it here: https://www.coinmama.com/recover
Feel free to contact us anytime or leave a reply below. We love to help.
You will get a success response – meaning your account has successfully been created.
Now, go ahead and click on Log in to your account.
2. Get Verified for Buying Cryptocurrency up to $10,000
You will need to submit the required Info and Proof of ID.
• Having logged in, on the top right corner, click on account.
• On the next page – under My Account, click on verify account.
• All you need to do is complete your residential info and provide your phone number.
For a proof ID, use any valid, government-issued ID as it is also required – a passport, driving license or national ID card are all accepted.
Next: Upload the pictures; front and back. When done, click on Next.
3. Place Your Cryptocurrency Order
When once your ID has been accepted, you can buy Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and all the other 5 cryptocurrencies from home.
How to process?
• Choose your crypto of choice (XRP, LTC and etc)
• Go to the chosen crypto wallet and enter the wallet address as specified,
• Enter the quantity,
• Enter your payment details.
When your payment has been verified/accepted, your cryptocurrency will be sent to the specified wallet immediately.
That is all.
BE CAREFUL! – Wallets
• For BTC, ETH, BCH, & LTC wallet addresses, use Coinbase crypto4wallet.
• If you have a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor T, get any of the above wallet addresses from there.
• If you are on a low budget, you can use CoinPayments.com to generate other wallet addresses not served on Coinbase.
How Long Does It Take To Receive Your Digital Assets Once You’ve Paid?
Based on the flexibility I talked about, when once Coinmama confirms your sent funds and after both your payment and wallet address have been confirmed, your altcoin will be sent to you.
The Red Alert?
I did say that if I find any red point I will let you know. Maybe I would have kept it till the review, BUT, why not now if you have few seconds to see it?
So, see it.
On Coinmama, you cannot sell cryptocurrencies directly.
That is to say, John Bull, come on and buy top 8 cryptos with all flexible options, but John Bull, note, if you want to sell it on Coinmama, that option is not yet available.
Well, John Bull said he has no problem with that. If you are like John Bull, then Coinmama is worth it – security and a top website.
Related like Related…
Nowadays, you don’t need me to send you a MUST read post by DHL, just enter your email and get the value you might find from good to great. See an example..
If you now trust me to send you, click here for a strict path.
Needless to say that this is a flexible cryptocurrency website you want to use and get the 8 digital coins served.
As you can see, I might use a crypto exchange but I cannot hide THE redpoint(s) you need to know.
As it stands, you cannot send sell coins directly (yet) on Coinmama. So, you want to use another viable places -CEX, Changelly, Coinbase if you want to trade the four cryptocurrencies served; Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash – as more are coming soon – by speculation.
Going on about selling on Coinmama. Who knows if this is their best capability to prevent hack since 2013? If so, then, Coinmama has done incredibly well.
Be it as it may,
The truth is that Coinmama has had a fair share of success since 2013, so, it is not a vague Altcoin exchange.
All in all, I hope this guide defined the title: the beginners guide to opening and working on Coinmama 2018: how to buy 8 Altcoins instantly.
Should you encounter any problem, please let me know below, or use the support link below.
Thanks for reading and sharing. Before you go, tell me what you think about the guide.